Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pictures..

Nowadays, we don't really send our memory cards or films to the photo shop to get them processed anymore like we used to..(back when our phone was black & white and our cameras didnt have screens on the back of it)..we normally just stack a pile of files of unsorted pics in our pc's/laptops until the day when technology fails us & we lose all our valuable files..5 years later we'll be thinking "why didn't i process those precious memorable pics of my loved ones or why didnt i back up the files and bla3"..The point is,pictures are priceless..it's so far the only way we freeze time and keep the moment for future reminiscence..

I love taking pictures..and also being taken of course..So here are some pictures of the people who have influenced my life little or more for the past 21 years of my life..here are the pictures of people who mean a great deal in my life..

My family..






My friends..
SK Tmn Setiawangsa (96-00)


SMK Tmn Setiawangsa (01-05)




Matrics n9 (05/06)


CUCMS (07-2012)
Prof latif x nampak sgt kat blakang tuh..heheh